Policies & Procedures
- General Public
- Credit Card
- Net 30 Days on open credit accounts
- Fleming Chemical Company reserves the right to extend or withhold lines of open account credit.
- Inquires about credit requirements should be addressed to: Credit Department, Fleming Chemical Company, 2432 Monroe N. E., Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110 or 1-800-748-2010.
Past Due Accounts
- Open account privileges may be suspended if invoices are not paid within published terms.
- Interest will be charged on past due open accounts up to the maximum legal rate.
General Order Requirements
- $15.00 minimum order.
- Most orders will be shipped next business day.
- Fleming Chemical chooses the mode of transportation as well as carrier.
Common Carrier (LTL)
- Fleming Chemical will make arrangements with carrier on all LTL shipments. Fleming Chemical will coordinate shipment with customer. Freight charges may apply.
- The carrier who delivers merchandise is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment from the carrier is an acknowledgement that the articles delivered were received in good condition and properly packed.
- If there are damage or shortages, notify the carrier at time of delivery so that they may process the claim.
- Fleming Chemical Company accepts returns of stocked merchandise only.
- Return of stocked items received within:
- 0-60 days of invoice date…15% restocking fee.
- 61 days or longer…no returns allowed.
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by a Fleming Chemical Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- Customer is responsible for the freight cost of the return.
- All return merchandise must be received in re-sellable condition with no additional markings and/or labeling on the packaging.
Note: All floor machines and equipment sales area final and covered by factory warranties.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Fleming Chemical Company will honor promotional pricing.
- Please call Fleming Chemical Company at 1-800-748-2010 for special quantity discount pricing.
FLEMING CHEMICAL COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SELL TO ANY PERSON OR FIRM.
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.